Who we’re looking for.
ARD Logistics, LLC is looking for an Industrial Engineer. This person will be responsible for strategizing work efficiency, taking into account cost and safety constraints. The position also requires a focus on, and responding to, customer needs. We’re looking for an experienced leader with proven results in strategy, organizational planning, end-to-end solutions, and strong ethical principles. The ideal candidate is also adept at communication, strategic thought, and client satisfaction.
- Utilizes continuous improvement techniques and Lean concepts with the intent of improving process flows, reducing operational expenses, and improving productivity.
- Analyzes and challenges existing procedures in areas of responsibility throughout the facilities, making recommendations, and working with the operational management to integrate solutions.
- Provides guidance and support to operational management by identifying progress opportunities and helping to manage the annual business and progress plan.
- Develops, implements and improves manufacturing processes, tools, and equipment and work activities, to meet and exceed the company’s safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing.
- Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production.
- Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency.
- Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
- Additional responsibilities include facility staffing planning, productivity planning, machine capacity analysis, process effectiveness analysis, project management, expansion needs analysis, material flow analysis, developing and maintaining engineered time standards, value stream mapping, process flow and line balancing.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects.
Qualified applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in either Industrial Engineering, Organizational Studies, or related field from an accredited institution and at least 3 years of experience as an Industrial Engineer. Applicants should possess strong communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, problem-solving capabilities, and have a demonstrated track record of having success within team-driven environments.
Applicants who with experience in automotive, production, or manufacturing are also highly encouraged to apply.
We're always looking for new people to join our team of game-changers and problem-solvers. If this looks like the position for you, feel free to drop us your resume and cover letter to start the conversation.