Who we’re looking for.
ARD is searching for a Material Analyst who will perform various tasks. the entombment ensures that a company’s inventory is up to date and sufficient to maintain any projects a company wants to undertake in future. He also distributes materials on behalf of the company he works for, leading to a smooth flow of goods in the supply chain.
- Monitors and reports receipts, production, scrap and other inventory related data on the computer to accurately maintain inventory levels of production material.
- Confers with other departments to coordinate flow of materials and resolve errors.
- Monitors the scheduling of incoming production material to ensure adequate inventory levels.
- Analyzes cycle count adjustments to ensure accurate inventory accountability and make recommendations to the Materials Planning Manager.
- Expedites incoming material as required.
- Reviews weekly release data to include Demand Management, MRP and RPS.
- Maintains materials database entry and changes (MFG-Pro, WISE)
- Monitors suppliers and commercial carriers to ensure that deliveries scheduled are consistently met and any error rectified on a timely basis.
- Write procedures as directed for Receiving, Material Flow, etc. Assists in training as required.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by the Planning Manager.
- Arranges for and follow-ups on special pick-ups and deliveries.
- Utilizes and practices methods for continuous improvement.
High School Diploma required. Previous Materials or Production experience required. College degree preferred.
We're always looking for new people to join our team of game-changers and problem-solvers. If this looks like the position for you, feel free to drop us your resume and cover letter to start the conversation.