Production Team Member
Who we’re looking for.
The production team is the life blood of ARD’s operations. We are now hiring directly for various open positions in . The daily activities of our team range from supporting assembly lines to managing inventory and beyond.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Perform duties and follow all work instruction related to picking trim.
- Perform duties and follow all work instructions related to assembly.
- Perform duties and follow all work instructions related to the receiving and audit process.
- Verify trim shortages, audit area or safety stock racks.
- Fill cart shortages and consolidate carts.
- Early detection of shortages.
- Load and unload racks/totes.
- Move carts to line.
- Maintain knowledge of inventory locations.
- Maintain knowledge of cart locations.
- Check for miss-located trim.
- Maintain good work place organization.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Assure all counts are error free and completed in a timely manner.
- Assure all documentation is error free and completed in a timely manner.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures as per ARD Handbook.
- Promote self directed workforce.
High School Diploma or GED
We're always looking for new people to join our team of game-changers and problem-solvers. If this looks like the position for you, feel free to drop us your resume and cover letter to start the conversation.